1. When can we get started?1. I’m interested in learning more about AYS Catering, what is the first step?
Connect with us via phone (972-272-7770) or email ([email protected]) or complete this short form. A member of our team would be more than happy to answer any questions you might have or start the quoting process. If you are nearby, you can also drop in during normal business hours!
2. Does AYS offer bar services and are you licensed/insured?
Absolutely! We have a TABC alcohol permit that allows us to provide alcohol and bartenders to any location in Texas. Our bartenders are personable and dedicated to their craft. Our sales reps love to help create (and test) signature drinks! From cash bar to fully hosted, we have got you covered. More on this here. We even have a bar menu for local craft beers!
3. Can AYS help decorate, put out programs, move tables, or assist with things they are not providing?
Of course! We’re happy to help with any aspect of your event. However, please let us know when you would like any type of help that is not outlined in your contract. We need to schedule and staff accordingly! Extra charges may apply.
4. What can I expect to spend on catering services from AYS?
Since we are custom, we run a wide array of events which means we have a wide price range. It all depends on what you need. We know that’s not the most precise answer, but events have so many details and each and every one is different. The best way to get realistic/specific pricing for your event is to work with one of our sales specialists. In a 5-10 minute phone call, we can get enough information to get you an accurate proposal. We also pride ourselves on working within your budget. We will do everything we can to make AYS work for you!
5. Some of my guests are vegan, gluten-free, kosher, or have other dietary restrictions. Will AYS cater to them?
We are more than happy to prepare foods for any and all guests with dietary needs. Your sales representative will work with our chefs to craft meals suitable for these guests. Read our blog post that discusses this topic!